Houses, Apartments, & Buildings

  1. Get a Permit to Do Construction

    Permits are issued at the Building Department in Village Hall.

  2. Pay My Property Tax

    Taxes can be paid in the tax office in Village Hall.

  3. Report a Landlord-Tenant Problem

    Landlord-tenant problems can be reported to the Rent Leveling Board. Reports are given to the Clerk's office in Village Hall.