Do you live in an apartment building with no off-street or available parking or a multi-family house with a driveway that you can't use?
- You would qualify for the municipal lot parking permits that would give you access to permit parking spaces within the following lots: Library Lot 2, Village Hall Lot 4, South Orange Avenue Lot 5, Riverside Lot 6, Irvington Avenue Lot 8.
I qualify for the municipal lot permit. What permit is right for me?
- We sell monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual permits based on the calendar year. The day permit is
Do you live in a one or two family home with no driveway?
- You would qualify for an On-Street permit to park in front of your residence or within a one block radius. This permit is valid day and night seven days a week. This permit is issued with the understanding that the vehicle will be used and not garaged or stored on the street. All on-street permits are subject to Emergency Snow Removal regulations.
Municipal Lot Permit Fees:
Resident Night: Monthly - $25 Quarterly - $45 Semi-Annual - $100 Annual - $150
Saturday Day: Annual $150
- Coming to our office: 5 Mead Street, 2nd Floor, South Orange, NJ, 07079 Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Mailing in all your documentation (please call ahead of time)
- Leaving copies of all documentation in an enclosed envelope downstairs at the Baird Center Front Desk labeled 'SOPA' (please call ahead of time)
- Proof of Residency (current utility bill or lease in your name, to your South Orange address)
- Registration (and Insurance Card if leased)
- Completed Application (please see application tab on left hand side menu)