The Exhibition Committee reviews portfolios three times per year: February, June and October. Approved portfolios are placed in an Active File from which PGOSO curates all regular exhibitions. Due to the high volume of portfolios received, PGOSO is not able to guarantee all approved artists an exhibition. Portfolios must be received by the first week of February, June or October to be included in that month’s review. If they are received at random, they will be held for inclusion in the next scheduled review.
- cover letter
- biography and/or résumé
- artist statement (up to one typed page)
- articles related to work (up to three reviews/press clippings)
- image identification sheet that includes the name, medium, size, date of execution
- up to 10 images of your work prepared as 72dpi jpgs and compiled into a PDF slideshow or multiple-page document and copied onto a read-only CD. CDs should be formatted for the MS Windows environment only. (maximum 10 images)
- original artwork will not be accepted
All materials should be mailed in one packet to:
Sandy Martiny, Gallery Director
Department of Recreation & Cultural Affairs
The Baird Center
5 Mead St.
South Orange, NJ 07079