October 25, 2021 - December 15, 2021
300 Walton Avenue
South Orange, NJ 07079
Monday, October 25, 2021
• Leaves should be piled no more than four feet from the curb, and must not extend into traffic lanes. Leaves may be placed in brown biodegradable for pickup, plastic bags are not permitted and will not be collected.
• Leaves can be raked into gutters during leaf season only. Any rake out after this time will be in violation of municipal ordinances and the leaves will not be collected.
• During Leaf Season, no debris other than leaves are permitted in the streets.
• Residents must refer to the Leaf Map to ensure leaves are being placed out only when their zone shows "open" in green. When the map reflects red in a zone residents are not permitted to place leaves out and will be subject to a penalty for violation of Township ordinances. See link to right to access map.
• Residents are responsible to notify their landscapers/contractors to place leaves out according to Township guidelines.