Today at 4pm!
Join SOMA residents for a new weekly group,
"Hot Topics: Cool Conversations" with SOMA Social Worker, Carol Berman.
We'll be talking about Staying Active and Engaged
and Supporting ourselves and our friends
Tomorrow - Wednesday February 17, 4:30pm
Medicare Briefing 2021
- What are your burning questions - I hate my new Medicare plan - can I change back to my previous plan? Why don’t the prices I’m paying for my medications line up with what I expected? My Medicare Supplement premiums keep going up. Can I do anything about it? Sound familiar? No worries. Get answers to your Medicare questions answered by local expert, Nancy Schwartz. In this short, focused session, Nancy will guide you through common Q1 Medicare challenges then answer your Medicare questions.
- Register in advance at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEkc-yqrT8pHdSd0pKxuJYXitATOXNfAyTU or by going to www.SOMATotownsforAllAges.org amd clicking on the events calendar
Thursday, February 18, 4pm
SOPAC - The Entertainment Goes on!
- Join SOPAC'S Director of Audience Services, Alicia Whavers, for a presentation of all SOPAC has to offer and how to access it. Learn how to purchase "tickets" to concerts, films and enjoy free programming like monthly trivia nights.
- Just open zoom on your laptop or device and enter Meeting ID 844 4509 9344, Passcode 443265 or find the link on www.SOMAtwotownsforallages.org on the events calendar
- Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84445099344