The SOM Baseball Boosters have created a great winter training program for players committed to enhancing their skills and development for this upcoming spring and summer. Workouts will be conducted at the West Orange Armory with Professional Coach Chris Henry.
The workouts will focus on player development and will be a curriculum-based Program covering essentials for each age group.
Players will throw real baseballs game distances. We have rented multiple fields to ensure players can practice on a true to size infields, field fly balls, and have an optimal experience.
Grab Your Spot Now!
Program details include:
· It is a 10-week program, with one session per week.
· Professional baseball instructor/coach Chris Henry and his staff of local high school/collegiate coaches and players will conduct the sessions.
· Workouts will consist of conditioning and advanced skill development consistent with the age of the players in each group.
· This will be a curriculum-based and progressive program.
· Enrollment will be limited for each session to 30 players.
· 8U, 9U & 10U players must select either Tuesday or Wednesday when registering.
· Cost per player varies based on session/age
- Session 1 $395 – 11U, 12U & 13U players – Monday’s from 6:30 – 8:00 PM
- Session 2 $360 – 7U, 8U, 9U & 10U players – Tuesday’s from 4:00 – 5:00 PM
- Session 3 $360 – 7U, 8U, 9U & 10U players – Wednesday’s from 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Questions? E-Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Online Now!
Register online and pay by PayPal, Venmo or credit card. Note; we have partnered with Givebutter for online payment capability. They are a free service for us, but they collect fees and seek tips to support their business. Let us know what you think.
To pay by check, (and avoid the fees) send us an email at email@example.com with your players name and age, and we will contact you confirming that we have a spot for you. We will also let you know where to send the check.
Scholarship Opportunities Are Available
SOMBB doesn’t want the registration fees for Winter Training to prevent any kid from participating. Please inquire about scholarship opportunities with our Treasurer, Ed Mathews, by email; firstname.lastname@example.org. All correspondence will be confidential.