The primary duties of the Tax Collector's office are dictated by State statutes and include the following:
- Billing of taxes, water and sewer, and collecting all of the above listed charges
- Calculating interest on delinquencies
- Conducting an annual tax sale of prior year taxes, sewer and miscellaneous charges that remain unpaid to the date of sale
- Delivering delinquency notices on a quarterly basis
- Depositing all funds daily
- Enforcing timely payments by taxpayers
- Maintaining accurate records of all accounts
- Submitting monthly and annual financial reports to the Board of Trustees
For reminders by text or email of quarterly tax bills please sign up for "Low Alerts" through SO Alerts.
The Village offers residents the ability to make tax and sewer payments online. We use an encrypted server technology for safety.
For inquiries on eligibility and applications for senior citizen, disabled and veteran deductions, please contact the Tax Assessor's office.
Quickly view important tax due dates.
There are few tax relief programs available to New Jersey home owners.
The Township holds a tax sale each year for any prior year/s taxes and sewer not paid by the date of sale.
View information about your water and sewer bills.